The Emissions Management Tool supports RBA members’ emission calculations, demystifies the complexity of GHG management, and advances member and supplier sustainability efforts.
In partnership with Optera, the Emissions Management Tool will capture essential environmental data and engage tens of thousands of entities worldwide to transform industry response to climate change.
Using established trading relationships, suppliers can easily complete their GHG inventory one time and share results with their RBA customers. The data collected will follow stringent security protocols to protect confidential information. The RBA and Optera are both ISO/IEC 27001 certified.
The Emissions Management Tool includes:
- A surveying tool to capture essential emission data across RBA members and their suppliers
- A guided emissions calculator to enable respondents to develop their own inventory
- Dashboards and reports to provide insights on reported information
- Increased visibility into your suppliers' GHG emissions
- Timelier data collection to improve speed and actionability
- Streamlined engagement, and reduced survey fatigue, for suppliers
- Trusted methodology and emission factors backed by established data sources
For more information on the tool please click here.
Find additional getting-started materials here.
Frequently Asked Questions
View this document for answers to frequently asked questions.
For additional information or assistance, contact EmissionsTool@responsiblebusiness.org.